Q. Where do I send booking inquiries?
• Contact our Travel Designer Team at email@example.com or phone toll free: 1 800 686 1694
Q. What are your business hours?
• Our Travel Designer Team is available Monday through Friday from 08:00am to 17:00 and Saturday from 08:00am to 16:30(Pacific Standard Time). We are currently closed on Sundays.
Q. What are your booking policies and payment process?
• Please refer to our Booking Conditions page for full details
Q. Can you book other services in the United States?
• Our team has spent a lot of time touring Alaska investigating the product and destination to ensure our offerings are of exceptional quality and comfort. At this time, we do not offer services within the rest of the United States.
Q. Do you supply travelers with documentation?
• Yes, documentation will include a detailed electronic itinerary and, in some cases, vouchers. Self-Drive itineraries will have detailed driving instructions for that specific itinerary, and include the kilometers and travel time for route planning. Our Travel Designers recommend adding GPS in the car rental for the extra guidance and peace of mind that comes with it.
Q. Do you have an after-hours phone number?
• Yes, while in Alaska travelers can contact our office toll-free at 1-800-686-1694; when calling outside of business hours travelers will be prompted to leave a voicemail or, for an emergency, transfer to the agent on-call.
Q. What associations do you have a membership with?
• For consumer confidence in regards to financial and service security we are registered with Consumer Protection BC #3590. We are also members in good standing with Tourism Vancouver and members of The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC).
Q. How long will it take for my booking to be confirmed?
• Booking confirmations will be advised within 24-48 hours of receipt, except on weekends or public holidays, where a response can be expected on the next business day.
Q. How do we know what the pick-up time is for day tours?
• All pick-up information for tours can be found in the remarks on the itinerary confirmation document sent to you.
Q. What are the public holidays in Alaska?
• New Year’s Day – January 1
• Martin Luther King Day - January 18
• President's Day/Susan B. Anthony Day - February 15
• Memorial Day - May 31
• Juneteenth – June 19
• Independence Day – July 4
• Labour Day – 1st Monday in September
• Veterans Day – November 11
• Thanksgiving Day – November 25
• Christmas Day – December 25
• New Year's Day Observance – December 31
Q. What is the suggested gratuity amount in Alaska?
• A 15% gratuity (calculated before tax) is the suggested amount for services (ie: restaurants, tours/transfers, driver guides, etc.). It is also customary to tip bellmen and other staff members a small amount for service.
Q. Do you offer Guides? And do you offer day tours in languages other than English?
• Scheduled day tours and excursions will have English speaking drivers-guides. Day tours can be booked in other languages as a private guided service on request and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Please send your request to our Travel Designer Team at time of enquiry and booking.